Areas of Research
This is an overview of the research program. You will find more detailed information here.
Research projects are planned in four life areas. One additional methodological project complements the research program.
- Party members in democratic states (Assist. Prof. Ingo Rohlfing, Prof. Achim Goerres)
- The development and proliferation of politically relevant norms in democracies (Prof. Achim Goerres, Prof. Detlef Fetchenhauer)
Socially Responsible Economic Behavior (Prof. Bettina Rockenbach)
- Intergenerational relations (Prof. Karsten Hank)
- Cross-national and life-course perspectives on health (Prof. Karsten Hank)
- The social-welfare state and life situations (Prof. Hans-Jürgen Andreß, Prof. Achim Goerres, Prof. Christine Trampusch)
- Crime and Delinquency in Comparative Perspective (Prof. Clemens Kroneberg)
- Individual and societal determinants of life satisfaction in intercultural comparison (Prof. Detlef Fetchenhauer)